Natacha Arranz born in Valladolid, Spain
-Saint Martin School of Art , London, U.K.
-Fashion Design. Valladolid, Spain
-Post Graduate in Fabric Techniques for fashion design Engineering, University of Barcelona, Spain
-Cinematography and Aesthetics. University of Valladolid, Spain
-Fabric Manipulation, Glasgow, U.K.
- Fashion designer and Hat maker in Couture Natacha Arranz Atelier
- Lecturer in Fashion Design in "La Escuela de Diseño".
- Nominated in Britain's Top Designer Awards at Fashions Finest,
as best designer of accessories and hats. London 2013.
- First Prize for Design and Fashion of Castilla y León. Valladolid
- "Creativity Award" from the El Corte Inglés. Valladolid (Spain).
- "Award Best Collection Prêt-à-porter at Miami Fashion Week”.
Shared Colective award for Mocali. Miami (USA).
- Nominated "Uniform Human Rights" MODAFAD Fashion Awards.
- Nominated “Collection Prêt-à-porter MODAFAD Fashion Awards,
- Nominated Hat contest "Alice in Wonderland", the official film of
Walt Disney. Madrid (Spain)
- First Collection Prize Young Designers' meeting. Zaragoza (Spain).
Fashion world is a natural way to express myself.